Here at Metro Protection Inc, we understand the importance of protecting your family, property and possessions. This is why we pride ourselves on delivering premium service at a cost effective rate. No long term contracts and the industries lowest monitoring fees. Our integrated security systems are user friendly, reliable and accessible from a remote location.Relax knowing that authorities will be contacted at the first sign of an intrusion or fire
Enjoy the luxury of accessing your live and recorded video remotely. Receive alerts when you camera detects motion. Check in to see what your pet is doing while away or monitor your toddler sleeping when you are in another room.
We offer the option of wireless cameras as well as hardwired (IP/analog) as well as an array of types (ptz, outdoor, dome, bullet, infrared, hd, discreet).
With so many options, choosing a camera system can be a difficult decision. That is why we will send a member of our team out to analyze your home and specific needs. During this process we will educate you on camera options/features, potential cost and layout a design that best suits your needs.
50% of home fire deaths were reported between 11pm and 7am when most people are sleeping. Incorporating a fire alarm to your home system is a crucial addition to protecting yourself, family and possessions.
In addition, our 24/7 monitoring team will contact you as well as the local fire department immediately upon a detected fire. This could be critical for a deep sleeper or someone who is often away from their home.
A residential fire alarm system is often an overlooked feature. Adding a system to your home is not only important but inexpensive.
Nearly 2.5 million home intrusions are reported each year and majority occur during the day while homeowners are away at work. Take comfort knowing your family and possessions are well protected 24/7. If needed, enjoy the convenience of arming/disarming your system from a remote location.
Adding a panic button can be a beneficial extension for an elderly family member or for a more discreet method of dispatching authorities immediately.
A security system partnered with 24/7 monitoring not only minimizes the threat of an intrusion but can potentially pay for itself. Depending on the provider, insurance companies can reduce your premium up to 20%.
Conveniently control and monitor your security system from any remote location.
- receive notifications regarding your system
- view live and recorded video
- lock/unlock door (smart door lock)
things to know
- 70% of all burglaries occur in residential properties
- Every 14.5 seconds a robbery is reported
- 2.5 million home burglaries are reported each year in the United States
- Insurance agencies can offer discounts up to 20% on home owners insurance when a security system is installed
- Homes without security systems are up to 300% more likely to be broken into
- 1 in 6 homes will be burglarized
3 in 5 home fire deaths happen from fires in homes with no smoke detectors
It takes just 30 seconds for a small flame to turn into a full blown fire
- Arm/disarm your security system remotely
- View your camera system while away from home
- Our systems feature medical alert buttons for elderly family members that will dispatch emergency services immediately
- Having a security system installed increases the value of your home
- Peace of mind knowing a professional monitoring team is ready to dispatch emergency services 24/7 in the event an intrusion or fire is detected